07 September 2010

Cherry on Top Award


Oh my goodness! The wonderful blogger, CCL at Crazy Cat Lady's Library, gave my blog the Cherry on Top Award. This award is meant to go to "beautiful blogs with that little bit extra!" While I am not sure my blog is beautiful, I always try to give a little bit extra and I really appreciate her sending me this award.

The Cherry on top Award Rules are:

1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you, and what would it be?

I think maybe there are two things - one I might change, the other I would definitely change. When I was in college, I had the opportunity to go to Italy and study for two years - completely paid for by a scholarship. For a variety of reasons, I did not go. How. Insane. Is. That?? But who knows, things do and don't happen for a reason. So I might change that.

The thing that I would definitely change would be the birth of my first child - she was born two weeks late in a time when they just did not induce. She had terrible problems as a result and almost died. Her life has been a blessing for me, but I would change that because of the pain it has caused her - through no fault of her own, just that people can be quite mean. Wait, maybe if I am being given power to change things - I would leave my daughter just as she is - a wonderful blessing - and change everyone else!

2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.

I have chosen the following 6 blogs to pass this award along to:

1. CMash Loves to Read
2. Caroline Bookbinder
3. Rose City Reader
4. The Blue Bookcase
5. Notes From the North
6. Thinking About Loud

3. The third and final thing is: thank the person who gave you the award.

This is the easy part!! Crazy Cat Lady, thank you, thank you, thank you so much.

2 comments:

CMash said...

Congratulations on your award!!!
And thank you so very much for thinking of me and passing it on.
CMash

Sabrina said...

Congratulations to you. Thank you for awarding me! That's just great as it is my first award in my blogging career!