30 July 2010

Book Blogger Hop

1. It is time again for the Book Blogger Hop - Visit Crazy-For-Books to participate.

2. Post about the Hop on your blog. Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier! In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!). I have to thank my friend, Lori, for this week's question! I was drawing a blank and she came up with this fab question! If you have a question that could be used in a future Hop, leave it in the comments! Thanks!
Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?

2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! Take the time to make a quality visit! Check out other posts and content, make a new friend! Don't randomly follow someone if you never intend on actually following them! No spamming please! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)

My favorite new-to-me author this year is Per Petterson, a Norwegian author, that I first read as part of Black Sheeps' Scandinavian Reading Challenge. The book I read and loved was Out Stealing Horses. Click on the title to check out the review. He has a new book coming out soon which was reviewed by The Black Sheep Dances. It is entitled I Curse the River of Time. I cannot wait to read it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I will check this author out!

Have a blast hopping to new blogs! Here is my Blog Hop post!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Never heard of that author, enjoyed the review!

Well, hopping a long.

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

I just got a copy of Out Stealing Horses after hearing so many good things about it. I am looking forward to it.

I'm hopping by from Rose City Reader.

bibliophiliac said...

Hi LC! I don't know why I haven't read Out Stealing Horses yet, since it is on my bookshelf! I'm stopping by on the hop, and already a follower; it's nice to drop by for a visit, though. Have a great weekend!

Janna said...

Hi, vising via the Hop.

My blog: http://www.primoreads.com/

Enjoy your weekend!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hopping by for the Blogger Hop. I haven't heard of that author, so I'm going to check him out.

Hope you'll visit me:

http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/book-blogger-hop-july-30/

Jo K said...

Hi!
I'm returning the visit. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am a follower too now. Have a great weekend.