03 January 2008

Starting over

OK - I admit the first attempt at keeping things straight here was not so good. So I am going to start over. I mean, really, who cares but me? I believe that I will aim for fifty books by the end of 2008. Keeping myself honest by not including all of the books that I read while on winter holiday - my library is closed for 2.5 weeks at Christmas time. One week of that my husband still had to work, so I spent most of that week reading - delightfully interesting books, such as: In My Brother's Image, The Thirteenth Tale, and Confessions of a Shopaholic to name a few. But I will be honest and stick to only those that I have read since New Year's Day.

Speaking of New Year's Day - wishing you a wonderful year of reading and blogging. Cheers,
LibrarysCat

No comments: