27 November 2010

Two Little Girls in Blue

I have to admit that the last time I read a Mary Higgins Clark novel it had to have been 1991 with The Cradle Will Fall which scared me half to death - not necessarily the mystery (SUSPENSE) to read when you have four children alone in a house! So, I was rather surprised when my mother gave me two of these NEW mysteries. I read this book sitting next to my mother at the hospital and was desperate when her room was changed and I, with only 20 or so pages left to read, could not find the BOOK! AHHHHH! I found it a few days later exactly where I left it at my desk at work. Thankful sigh!

Two girls in blue - the twin daughters of Margaret and Steve Frawley - are kidnapped. In an interesting twist, we know who took them from the beginning, we just do not know until the end who orchestrated the kidnapping or why really. And believe me, there are plenty of people who had their own reasons to be the ONE. When the girls are separated, special twin communications help to reunite them...but will it be in life or in death?

TITLE: Two Little Girls in Blue
AUTHOR: Mary Higgins Clark
COPYRIGHT: 2006
PAGES: 390
TYPE: fiction
RECOMMEND: I love a good mystery and this one was exceptional!

4 comments:

Trina said...

I cannot believe it. This brings back memories. I used to read these as a teen and my mother loved them. I haven't read one in a long time. I hope you're mom is okay.

Julie P said...

I am not a huge Clark fan, but I remember reading this one and thinking it was better than a lot of her others....

Brazen Broads Book Bash said...

Hi there,
We Broads...over at the Brazen Broads Book Bash are passing on an award to you and your site. For more information, visit us at:

http://brazenbroadsbookbash.blogspot.com/

Also, we noticed you blog from the Blog Hop. Thanks for following!
Alexandria & Moira

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

I read one of her recent books in the past 10 years but didn't quite care for it, but the last one I remember reading was Where Are the Children in the late '80s, early '90s, and that one was really quite scary.