09 April 2010

Book Blogger Hop

If you are coming by from the Blog Hop, I hope you will visit often. This is my favorite meme of the week - I guess next to my own Sunday Sidelines which allows us the freedom to talk about anything we want - not just about books. Of course, books are what bring us to the computer. I want to share what I am reading and I want to know what you are reading. And how you like said book.

I also have a specialized book blog called Holocaust Resources where I review K-12 Holocaust resources. I hope that one day educators will use my blog to search for books they plan to use in the classroom with their students. I feel very strongly that this is increasingly important as Holocaust survivors are becoming older and fewer. Please stop by and perhaps you will learn some small something that you did not know about the Holocaust. I always do!

Again, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Happy SITs Saturday Sharefest!