HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
My daughter, who is now thirty years old, was born in Pensacola, Florida and she was a patient at the Children's Hospital at Sacred Heart Hospital for thirty days. Without their care and love, she would have died and my life would have been only a shadow of what it has been. Because I believe in the Children's Miracle Network, I am sending a Better Basket to the following people in hopes that they will pass it on:
Holly at Pieces of Me
Marie at Boston Bibliophile
Amanda at Stansel Journey
Dawn at She is Too Fond of Books
Wishing you all and everyone who stops by a wonderful Spring and a Happy Easter or Passover.