16 December 2008

Library Things

Today's Question: The LT Home Page feature. How are you liking it? Or not? Do you go here when you log into LT or do you use your profile page more?

I really do like the LT Home Page. When it was first released, I did not think I would like it and hopped straight to my profile. Now I spend more time on the Home Page checking recommendations, how many people are requesting Early Reviewer Books, reviews - you name it. Sometimes, I never even make it to my profile. It seems that LT just keeps getting better an better.

BB - I am sorry that you will not be continuing the weeky meme as you have really done an excellent job. I hope someone will take over the responsibility. I wish that I thought I could do it, but I am not sure I would know where to start or be creative enough with the questions. Thanks,
LibrarysCat

2 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

I also think it's cool that we can see the top requested ER books from the home page!

Wendi said...

I didn't realize that the Profile Page was available before the Home Page was created - I've never really looked closely at the Profile Page. Here's my Thinger!

:) Wendi