15 July 2008

Tuesday Thingers

Today's topic: Book-swapping. Do you do it? What site(s) do you use? How did you find out about them? What do you think of them? Do you use LT's book-swapping column feature for information on what to swap? Do you participate in any of the LT communities that discuss bookswapping, like the Bookmooch group for example?

I have never joined in any of the bookswapping groups. I am not sure why because Lord knows I have tons of books that I have read and probably will never read again. But I do visit and trade at the Book Worm - a locally owned used book seller! The owner is wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great you support you're independent bookstore:) I don't mooch either!

Kathleen Gilligan said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I had a great bookstore nearby.

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

I trade books in at the local shops too. They usually give half cover price as a credit towards buying more! Im addicted to the used bookshops in my area!