14 April 2008

14. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell


If there was a genre known as “dick lit” (the male version of chick lit), then Tucker Max’s I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell would be the leading title. I am not sure why I bought this book, but I must admit that some of his experiences were hilarious. As a female, I should have hated the book, but it provided interesting insights into the male mind. At least some males. If you want to hear about the crazy college conquests, road trips, and drunken escapades of one man and his friends, then this is the book for you. And I have to admit that I visited his web site, which was equally disgustingly funny, and learned they are thinking of making a movie of this book. I cannot imagine!







TITLE: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
AUTHOR: Tucker Max
COPYRIGHT: 2006
PAGES: 288
TYPE: Non-Fiction, memoir
RECOMMEND: Hard to commit

FlusiCat

No comments: