08 June 2010
Thank you so much to Missy B. at Missy's Book Nook for giving me this award. Two in one day - I should play the lottery! This all started as a place for me to keep up with books I was reading - now I feel like I have friends all over the country. And I learn so much from reading about their lives and what they like to read, cook, or _________! (insert your own passion)! It makes it even nicer to have someone send a virtual award!
The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…) no way to get to 15
4. Contact the picked and let them know about the award.
1. I was born and raised in Pensacola, Florida so right now I am frantic about our beautiful white sand beaches. Please don't buy gas from BP.
2. I live with four chihuahuas and wish I had room for another dozen. They are the sweetest animals ever.
3. My husband is 15 years younger than I am (I am a Charter Member of The Cougar Club, too)
4. I love to cook. I wish I had more time to do so. But there are only so many hours in a day.
5. My dream is to own a camper and travel around the US - assuming I ever get to retire.
6. I am a librarian in a very small Curriculum Materials Library on a college campus and I love my job.
7. My dream job would be to work at the US Holocaust Museum.
Now, I am passing this award on to:
Bermuda Onion - She is a phenomenal reviewer of all different sorts of books.
Dawn @ She is too fond of books - They have addled her brain.
The Friendly Book Nook - reviews kids books and many other genres
Reading in Appalachia - posts reviews on Appalachia regional fiction
Girl From Florida - a military spouse with two children, frequently posts the most delicious pictures of Southern food!
Tina Says - an elementary school librarian who reviews books of all sorts
The Three R's Blog - a little bit of everything booky!
Since 7 is a lucky number, I think I will stop now. Obviously I could go on and on, but others already have. So many blogs are spectacular. Thanks again to Missy!
- ▼ June (7)
- ► 2009 (47)
- ► 2008 (78)