20 May 2008

Tuesday Thingers

Welcome Tuesday Thingers!
I read a wide variety of blogs and discussion boards, but only joined in on five of them on LibraryThing. I spend such a large amount of time online that I wonder what I would do if I was stuck on a desert island - oh wait, read! I read a few posts and I agree with many who have said how nice everyone seems to be in the LibraryThing spaces. The latest thing I have "joined" in anticipation of some discussions is DailyLit where you can get classis emailed to you in daily installments free. (I was so grateful to see a reference to this site on one of the LibraryThingers blogs because I had seen it once before, but could not remember the name). Still the discussions there do not seem very robust.
LibrarysCat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of "Daily Lit"... hmm interesting, although I think I'd rather have all at once instead of installments :)

Jacquie L Reaville said...

I wonder if the DailyLit one was mine, I know I posted about it but I saw it on someone else's and can't remember who. It's a bit like ghost stories, you always know someone who knew someone who'd seen a ghost.

Anonymous said...

I've also just added you to my LibraryThing Bloggers page, so drop by to make sure your name and link are correct :)